We welcome financial, in-kind, and volunteer contributions at all times for our:
- Assistance Funds
- Special Projects
- Ongoing Requests
For more information, to make a contribution, or to volunteer, please contact:
Director Kyle Pedersen at email@example.com or 203-974-7089.
The CMHC Foundation raises money for three designated funds to provide financial assistance for our clients' unmet personal needs and for emergency veterinary care for their beloved pets. Your unrestricted donation to these funds gives the most direct support to the people we serve:
- Audrey Tyson Fund for Recovery Assistance : for individuals served by the Connecticut Mental Health Center.
- Outreach & Engagement Fund: for homeless men and women being served by the Community Services Network Outreach & Engagement Team.
- Pets of Patients Fund: for emergency veterinary needs for beloved pets.
ASSISTANCE FUNDS APPLICATION FORM
You can also give to these important special projects:
- CMHC Campus Improvement & Beautification: We are upgrading the exterior landscape and working with an architectural firm to plan improvements to the entrance, lobby, and reception areas at CMHC's 34 Park Street campus.
- Healing Garden: We are developing a Healing Garden in the interior courtyard at CMHC for the benefit of clients, staff, and visitors. We especially need plants, landscape supplies and materials, outdoor furntiture, and decorative sculptures. We can also use planting, gardening, design and landscaping expertise and assistance.
- CMHC Way-finding Signage Project: We are designing and installing a new way-finding system throughout CMHC's 34 Park Street facility.
We can always use...
- Volunteers to help with daily operations and with our special events and public programs.
- Sponsors to underwrite our special events and public programs.
- In-kind donations of services, such as printing, graphic design, promotional & business supplies, catering, and event space.
Please consider these requests from our clients, staff and community partners:
- Support for community education and public awareness activities including publications and educational conferences.
- Improvements to the environment of care at CMHC.
- Upgraded facilities and equipment at CMHC.
- Expanded outreach, prevention, and early intervention programs in city neighborhoods and schools.
- Expanded family education and support programs.
- Seed money for trainees and junior faculty to support research projects and professional development.
- Volunteers to support clients and staff in designated programs at CMHC.